2017 was a great year for me. I accomplished a huge dream of mine, met incredible people, and made some pretty great memories. Although 2017 was so sweet to me, I’d be lying if I say I didn’t have a few struggles. I worried about a lot. I worried to the point of making myself feel sick and couldn’t concentrate on anything but the thing I was worried about. The past few months realized that I had nothing to worry about!! Everything that is meant to be, will be. I found contentment in knowing God had His hand on me the whole time, and He took me to exactly where I needed to be.
This year I promise myself to be positive and hopeful instead of dwelling in the past. 2018 will be the year of happiness, contentment, and more success. Although I do not know what 2018 holds, I know it will be a great one ♡
In 2018 I want to work on being the best me possible & here are a few ways I plan to do so (some of them obvi won’t make me a better person but I am sure they would make me feel better overall!)
1. Commit to the dairy free life!!!
2. Become the yogi I always wanted to be 🙂
3. Go to barre and cycling classes at least 4 times a week!
4. Finally run a half marathon
5. Read 30 minutes before bed every night
6. Journal as much as possible!
7. Do things outside of my comfort zone
8. Travel more!!
9. Save $$$
10. Only buy clothes I love <3
11. Work on having better friendships
I wish you all a great New Year and I pray all your dreams come true!
XOXO, Mir <3