How is the first month of 2018 almost over already!? This year has already been a great year for me. A goal of mine is to “live my best life” this year. I hate myself for saying that because it reminds me of Rachael from last seasons Bachelor when she tells that sooooo rudely to the perfect, beautiful, Peter. OKKKAY, snap out of it Miranda…To live my best life this year, I thought it was a good idea to hop on the vision board bandwagon. A vision board is usually made using magazine and inspiration photos that inspire you. I made mine on Photoshop because I HATE cutting and gluing photos (my fashion visuals class was a HUGE struggle for me because of this reason).
A vision board helps manifest what you want to happen in life. I am going to go through a few things I am going to make happen this year.
- Travel to pretty & new places- You heard it here first, I am planning to visit 3 of my best friends in ITALY this year! I will also be going to Nashville (yes.. for Harry Styles), Napa Valley in California, Texas, and Colorado!
- Spend quality time with my girls- I just want to have fun with my friends that mean the most to me. I want to spend more time laughing and loving life with the girls that always have my back!!
- Spend $$$ on good clothes- Lol this one is obvious. I am striving to spend less money on fast fashion pieces. My goal is to build a wardrobe I am in love with.
- Celebrate every small & big victory- Bubbly or no bubbly, I am celebrating everything I achieve this year!!
- Yoga- Not only do I want to physically practice yoga, I want to mentally practice it.
- Believe in myself- Lastly, I just want to believe in myself and know that I have the power and strength within me because I have my God by my side.
Thank you for reading today’s post! Are you making a vision board for 2018? If so, let me know what you are going to make happen this year!